Tuesday 18 June 2013

Kick It Side Eyeliner


I bought myself an eyeliner from Skin79 yesterday while shopping with Siawtan at the Mall Gadong. This eyeliner cost $29.90 even far more expensive than the one i usually bought from FaceShop. Too bad as the eyeliner i want all not available at the moment in Faceshop *sob sob*

I thought that only in Brunei branches no longer selling and so i asked my dear to try and get for me in Philippines. Unfortunately, even in Philippines also no stock. I should have buy more in Korea earlier this year.

The picture below is the eyeliner that i am currently using which i bought from Korea and i love it. Hopefully all the Faceshop in Brunei gonna order this asap!


Besides this, Me and Siawtan also shop around the Mall hunting for shoes. We went in Charles & Keith, Fabriano, Summit and lastly Cartino. There is where we finally found the shoes we want in Cartino. Yeay! *no picture taken*

No comments:

Post a Comment