Sunday 7 July 2013

New spectacles

I bought myself a new spectacles again! And this is gonna be my 3rd glasses :p

My first spec degree is not accurate but I'm still using it all the while, then my second one was ordered from eBay and I did my lens here in Brunei. I didn't use it quite often because I think the spec is a bit too big and uncomfy for me. So I decided to get myself a new spec from Miri.

My new spec was bought from Parkson Miri. The price is quite reasonable which cost about RM500.  


4 comments:

  1. My name is Layla, I tested positive to HEPATITIS B December last year when I had severe ribs pain and swollen stomach, I was told it has no cure at the hospital, but the doctor gave me some drugs to slow down the viral load and it became worse after some time. Out of frustration, I went online for more info about the ailment and cure, and luckily I found a comment about Iyabiye’s herbal treatment and how he has cured people with it. I contacted him and I tested negative to the virus after I completed the treatment.You too can be free. Contact:+234-815-857-7300 (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work! health professional as educator principles of teaching and learning
    You did the a great work writing and revealing the hidden beneficial features of first health part d value plus pdp
    Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers health first walk in clinic cocoa beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. bienvivir senior health services el paso tx

    ReplyDelete