Monday 21 October 2013

My Dream Car - Kia Optima

I think i can say it's my dream comes true because i finally get the chance to bought an optima for myself this year.

This is the new facelift of Kia Optima 2014 but it is available in Brunei already.

Last weekend i went out with my parents for breakfast and after that i told them i feel like going Kia Showroom to have a look at cars. As my Kia Rio just sold out and i think i need to survey for cars too.

So we reached there and i told the salesman to give me a catalogue for Kia Optima. He told me that the old version already out of stock and there's a new coming Kia Optima.

This is how it looks like:-



I am seriously madly in love with this car. I expect the car will be very expensive but surprisingly it is not.

According to the salesman the pricing is as below:

- 2.0 ex (Auto) Standard $32,000 ($495 x 7 yrs)
- 2.4 ex (Auto) Mid Spec $35,800 ($553 x 7 yrs)
- 2.4 sx (Auto) High Spec $40,800 ($631 x 7 yrs)

All the above are included with $2,000 rebate.

IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH TO PURCHASE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment